Thursday, October 30, 2014

The more things change...



And I'm back! I was sick and now I'm not.  Yesturday, I was hoping I would just die and tonight I went out for Chinese.  Its been a long couple of days.

I decided that  I wanted to experiment with leggings and I bought a pair (cheap), and is turned out, much to mu shock, I like them and I don't look that bad in them! They are so comfortable and light, its like wearing clothes without clothes. I could get used to this feeling. I want to wear these all this time! I asked the internet
Where Can I Wear Leggings?

And the internet said : YOU CAN WEAR THEM IN YOUR HOUSE! YOU CAN WEAR THEM UNDER SKIRTS!

And I said But, if I can only wear them under skirts or at home, why do they make them to look like regular pants?

And the internet said ; THOSE ARE FOR WHORES!

That pisses me off.  I know I've seen a lot of women wearing them and while, granted, some of them are whores, most of them are not,  and really, almost anything can be whored up, its up to the wearer. A real whore can make anything like whorey, its a skill. I think I can wear them without looking like a whore.

I could wear them to the mall, with a big sweater, and most of my sweaters are big
, because of most of my sweaters are left over from being bought to wear with stirrup pants, back when they were in fashion and they were essentially  and early version of leggings anyway.
I will probably never be brave enough to wear them in public.

No comments: