Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekend

Dog and Hat pattern  I think this is the one for Rocket and I.

I actually got things done over the weekend, not as much as I would have liked to report I got done, but there are only so many hours in the day and I need to spend some of those hours watching TV.

The peanut butter and honey cookies were a success, I had wanted to make beef gravy/ beef bouillon flavored cookies, but I didn't get those done. Its okay, I can do those this week. I did get the lawn vacuumed, its not going to stay vacuumed for long, but at least the neighbors get to see it looking leaf free.

Broskey and Alphagal had a lovely party and that was a great time. I slept a lot and did as little as possible. I had thought about wrapping the few gifts I have for Christmas but I decided that that spoke to a level of organization that I don't see myself reaching.

Saturday marked the first day I've had my landline working in almost a month! Not five minutes after the tech did whatever it was he did to the lines, the phone rang with a solicitation call. So happy I have my phone back.

No comments: