Friday, December 19, 2014

Venting

I have an issue. If I leave for the day at 4pm, why would you think it was a good idea to wait ask me an involved question at 3:59? Are there people who are there until say, 5pm who could also answer your involved question? YES! Those people are on hand! I needed to go to the post office after work and I have learned that I have a window of opportunity to do that opens and closes in four minutes! That is the difference between being the the line and standing in a line.  I stood in a line.

Today I have no excuse. I  came home, walked the dog, had to go to Wally for dog food, but I did it quickly and once home, I managed to keep myself awake - a nice change of pace, I just didn't feel like thinking. I chose what to wear to work tomorrow, emptied the dishwasher and filled the dishwasher and ran the dishwasher, put the trash out and watched Project Runway All Stars and pretty much decided that I had done all I was going to do for the evening.

So. Todays lyric challenge
La ingenting deg misnøye
Husk Kristi, vår Frelser
Ble født på Juleaften.
For å redde oss fra Satans makt
Da vi hadde gått oss bort
Åh, budskap av beroligelse og glede
Beroligelse og glede
Åh, budskap av beroligelse og glede
ting du misnøyer.
fra Satans makt mens vi hadde gått oss bort.
Too easy!

Next!

Veniţi, credincioşi, bucuroşi şi triumfători,
Veniţi, veniţi in Betleem,
Să-L vedeţi pe regele îngerilor,
Veniţi să-L preamărim
Pe Domnul!

Dumnezeu adevărat din Dumnezeu adevărat, lumină din lumină,
Întrupat din Maria, Fecioara,
Dumnezeu adevărat, născut nu făcut,
Veniţi să-l preamărim
Pe Domnul!

Cântaţi, coruri îngereşti,
Cântaţi în slava Cerului,
Slavă! Slavă întru Cel de Sus!
Veniţi să-L preamărim
Pe Domnul!

Celui care s-a născut astăzi,
Slavă Lui Iisus,
Întrupat din cuvântul Tatălui celor veşnice,
Veniţi să-L preamărim
Pe Domnul!





No comments: