Thursday, February 12, 2015

Checking my List.

And what did you get accomplished today?

I went to Big Lotts, Lowe's Foods and Wallyworld! I had a list and I more or less stuck to it. Go me. DO you know how hard it is to stick to a list a Big Lotts? I can't say those window clings were on my list but if I had known in advance that they were there? They would have been. Same with the on sale cat food and fat free Pringles I found at Wallyworld.

You have to be elastic,  its wrong to cut yourself off from opportunity!  I mean, at Lowe's I was a machine! Eyes on the prize there!  I got my two for one Cheetos and two for one strawberries and didn't really even look for things I didn't need. I picked up some elbow macaroni but just because were both there at the same time and it was on The List anyway, I could have bought it at Wally but I hate buying things from Wally. I needed dog food  and I wanted to stick to the program. I would have sucked it up and bought dog food at Lowe's as well but they didn't have the grain free version and dog does better with grain free. Those beautiful floppy years hide a lot of sin and its important to do what you can to keep as much goodness around as possible. Less grain means less yeast and we hate yeast.

I bought some whole wheat tortillas at Wally and I am going to make pizza with them. I still have some sauce and cheese and pepperoni left and I want to use them. I think I'm going to use my remaining cauliflower as rice. The cheese sauce is going to make mac and cheese with my elbow lowish carb macaroni. When that stuff is all out of the fridge I'm going to clean it out. Its getting crowded and gross and I don't know why. I'm sure I am not going to enjoy learning why but I'm a big girl and I can handle it. Also trash day is Friday and whatever I find at least won't be sticking around to be disgusting for long.

So this weekend I am going to be my own cooking show :  Home made Mac and cheese, tortilla pizza and finally, peanut butter cookies for my office Fat Tuesday  party on Tuesday.

No comments: