Sunday, April 12, 2015

New Curtains



Ta Da! New Curtains! Aren't they awesome? I am so happy with the way they turned out. They will be re-hung after the painting is finished, so they will be long enough When the walls are gray  - sometime this week! Everything will really come together.

I did a lot of work this weekend and I still didn't get everything done. I spent Saturday on a historic home tour in New Bern and it was really fun, I love those house tours. I spent Sunday trying to get as much done at my own semi-historic home as I could. I  vacuumed the downstairs, mowed the back yard, amended and tilled the gardens and took the curtain hardware down.

I'm still not done. The bathroom needs my attention and I should clean the kitchen, I'm not going to get to it, but I can try to make it less embarrassing.

No comments: