Thursday, May 21, 2015

Phones


I'm trying to get a new phone and the more research I do the more confused I get! For every good review of a phone I find six that haaatttteeee it. I am now very confused.

I went and looked at phones and they are much cooler than they were two years ago. I saw three I liked but one was really way too big to be useful and the others were nice but they were smallish like my current one and it s a touch small, there isn't an in between size. I use it  for reading and my vision is not great and I would like a bigger screen - enter the tablet , which I all ready have but I don't carry it around with me. I thought I liked the Galaxy 6 but then I read dozens of angry reviews of it from end users.

I had to say no to the HTC because the battery is not a strong point and I want a really good battery, I liked the Nexus too but lots of people did not. I like the idea of the Note but I would lose the stylus  immediately.

I'm the getting the one with the stylus.


No comments: